MECC Link (Beta*) is simple online tool designed to provide Very Brief Intervention (VBI) and Signposting support to anyone delivering Making Every Contact Count within Yorkshire and the Humber.
MECC Link is designed to support people to embed and extend prevention and promotion of wellbeing and resilience into everyday practice by providing:
- Easily accessible information on key healthy lifestyle topics
- Suggested open questions using the Ask, Assist, Act model
- Information on a range of primary Self-care tools and resources
- Signposting to recommended national and local support services.
- On opportunity promote a social movement for MECC #MECCithappen
Please contact Chris Sharp, Public Health Workforce Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any further information on MECC Link or how to obtain training on Making Every Contact Count. Further information on Making Every Contact Count in Yorkshire and the Humber can be found on the Yorkshire and Humber Public Health Network website.
* MECC Link is currently available as an open 'Beta' release therefore is subject to ongoing improvement and revision. Should you discover anything that you believe to be incorrect, please report this to email@example.com. We would also welcome your comments, queries or suggestions during this live testing phase.